Ford SuperCab vs. SuperCrew Cab
When it comes to hard work, dependability, and great utility, Ford trucks have you covered. Whether you opt for the popular 2019 Ford F-150, the 2019 Ford F-250, or the Ford F-350, you can trust that you’re getting a pickup you can rely on in the Fairview Heights area. That being said, there are plenty of options in terms of trims and cabs, including the SuperCab and the SuperCrew Cab. Today we’re comparing the Ford SuperCab vs. SuperCrew Cab to help you determine which cabin style is better suited to your style and needs.
Ford Cab Options
There are three options when it comes to your Ford truck cab: Regular, SuperCab and SuperCrew Cab. The Regular cab has two doors, a single bench seat, and it seats two passengers. This is the smallest cab option. The Ford SuperCab and Ford SuperCrew offer more versatility and cabin space.
What’s Included with the Ford SuperCab?
This Ford cab option is available with the XLT and Lariat configurations. It has four doors and two bench seats, and the two back doors are rear-hinged. This gives you more access to the backseat, and the front doors open toward the front, while the back doors open toward the rear.
- Seating: Five to six passengers
- Passenger Volume: 116 cubic feet
- Maximum Interior Cargo Volume: 31.6 cubic feet
- Front/Rear Headroom: 40.8 inches/40.3 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 43.9 inches/33.5 inches
- Towing Capacity: 12,100 pounds
- Max Payload: 3,020 pounds
What’s Included with the Ford SuperCrew Cab?
The SuperCrew Cab, often referred to as the crew cab, is available starting on the Lariat trim level. It’s the only cab style available for the King Ranch and Platinum configurations. This is the largest Ford truck cab option Granite City shoppers have available. It offers four doors that all open in the same direction and two rows of seating.
- Seating: Up to six passengers
- Passenger Volume: 132 cubic feet
- Maximum Interior Cargo Volume: 51.9 cubic feet
- Front/Rear Headroom: 40.8 inches/40.4 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 43.9 inches/43.6 inches
- Towing Capacity: 11,900 pounds
- Max Payload: 2,910 pounds
Choose Your Ford Truck Cab Style at Auffenberg Ford North
Do you need more towing power for work in Collinsville or would you prefer more interior space? If it’s towing power, your best bet is the Ford SuperCab, and if you’d rather have more room, opt for the Ford SuperCrew. We have both options available in O'Fallon, so contact us online to set up your Ford F-150, F-250, or F-350 test drive.