Ford Escape: Your Family SUV
The SUV is the new family car, and nowhere is that clearer than in a Ford Escape. What makes the Escape one of the most family-friendly vehicles at Auffenberg Ford O’Fallon? We’re here with its top tech and convenience features as well as the reviews that highlight what families love about it.
The Escape’s Family-Friendly Features
- Cargo Capabilities: Convenience is essential in a family vehicle, and the latest Ford Escape interior makes it incredibly easy to load up the family or their stuff. Wave a foot under the rear bumper to automatically open the rear with the available handsfree liftgate. Fold down part or all of the 60/40 split-folding rear seat to go from 34.0 cubic feet to 68 cubic feet.
- Storage Spaces: Between the center console (with media bin) and multiple cup holders for every passenger, you and the kids will have enough room for the essentials, and then some!
- Ford Safe and Smart Package: Available adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, blind spot information system, enhanced active park assist, and more take safety and technology to new levels.
Ford Escape Reviews
The Ford Escape reviews continue to heap praise on the SUV, and these features in particular have marked it as a good family vehicle choice for Collinsville drivers:
- Autotrader: “The Escape is a star player. It offers appealing engines, decent cargo space, the option of all-wheel drive and a nice line of technology, such as a rear cargo door that opens automatically when a foot is waved under the bumper. The Escape can even parallel park itself.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The Escape is versatile in both its general character and its newly enlarged lineup. It offers everything from a simple yet stylish and easy-to-drive base model to a sophisticated and powerful Titanium edition. The Escape’s 3,500-pound tow rating is among the highest in this segment.”
- J.D. Power: “The Ford Escape is built to keep up with a busy life. Features include the all-new SYNC 3 for a Wi-Fi hotspot and access to every app needed while driving including Apple CarPlay, Alexa, Waze navigation, and FordPass. Other advanced features include auto start-stop tech, adaptive cruise control and forward collision warning, lane-keeping system, enhanced parking assistance, and a foot-activated liftgate.”
Test Drive a Ford Escape Today
Now that you know what makes a new Ford Escape the smart choice for an O’Fallon family, let us help you find the configuration that’s right for you. Contact us today to learn more about the Escape or to schedule a test drive and see firsthand why the Escape trumps competitors like the Rogue and Equinox. Not sure whether you should drive the Escape or the Edge? We compared them for you.