5 Important 2018 Ford F-150 Diesel Specs
It’s no secret that Ford trucks are built tough, and their reputation speaks for itself — but it doesn’t have to. The 2018 Ford F-150 diesel specs give it another edge over the competition. It’s no surprise that the F-150 was named the Motor Trend Truck of the Year for 2018, after all.
2018 Ford F-150 Diesel Highlights
- The Ford F-150 diesel runs on the new 3.0L Power Stroke turbo diesel engine, which builds on the legacy of the Super Duty 6.7L Power Stroke diesel engine.
- This engine is an option on the Ford F-150 Platinum, King Ranch, and and LARIAT trim levels.
- The new turbo diesel engine delivers best-in-class diesel horsepower at 250 hp, as well as best-in-class diesel torque at 440 lb-ft.
- The Ford F-150 diesel gets a best-in-class EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 30 mpg on the highway.
- This truck is made for towing and hauling. It provides best-in-class diesel towing up to 11,400 pounds and best-in-class diesel payload of 2,020 pounds.
Ready to See What Diesel can Do for Your Drive?
Truck drivers who are ready to experience the many best-in-class specs of the Ford F-150 diesel for themselves can explore our inventory online, then visit our showroom for a test drive. And if you’re looking for even more towing power, aim for a Ford commercial truck.
0 comment(s) so far on 5 Important 2018 Ford F-150 Diesel Specs