2022 Ford Maverick
What can you expect from the 2022 Ford Maverick? This all-new model has been reintroduced to the Ford lineup as a small pickup truck, sitting next to current favorites like the Ford Ranger. While we wait for the Ford Maverick for sale at Auffenberg Ford North, we’re here to give you a sneak peek of the features and configurations available for the upcoming model year.
Ford Maverick Trim Levels & Price
Collinsville drivers will find the Ford Maverick for sale in three configurations. But, the options don’t stop there. Drivers can choose between two engine options and two drivetrain options for the best performance possible in Fairview Heights. The 2022 Ford Maverick is also offered with a standard four-door crew cab body style with a 4.5-foot bed, along with a wide range of premium amenities and safety features for the roads ahead. Take a look at the price points per trim below:
2022 Ford Maverick
- Ford Maverick XL – $19,995 MSRP*
- Ford Maverick XLT – $22,280 MSRP*
- Ford Maverick Lariat – $25,490 MSRP*
Ford Maverick Performance Specs
Granite City drivers can choose between two engines to power their everyday adventures. The standard 2.5L Hybrid engine is equipped with front-wheel drive, but a 2.5L EcoBoost engine is available with optional all-wheel drive for an extra boost. Explore the specs:
2.5L Hybrid Engine
- Hybrid Power: The Ford Maverick for sale is the first standard all-hybrid pickup in the U.S.
- Powertrain: This hybrid engine comes paired with an electric motor, a continuously variable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive for greater efficiency.
- Output: The standard configuration produces a combined 191 hp, along with a 1,500-pound payload capacity and a 2,000-pound towing capacity.
2.0L EcoBoost Engine
- Gas Power: A non-hybrid alternative, the 2.0L EcoBoost engine is available as an upgrade for an additional $1,085 to the starting MSRP
- Powertrain: This upgraded configuration is equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission and AWD capability as an option for $3,305.
- Output: Power is boosted in this configuration with 250 hp total, along with a 1,500-pound payload capacity, and a 4,000-pound towing capacity. A tow package is also available for $745.
Pre-Order Your 2022 Ford Maverick at Auffenberg Ford North
You could wait for the Ford Maverick for sale, but you can also get a head start by reserving your model today with Auffenberg Ford North. Contact us for more information about the release date and learn how you can secure the pickup of your choice right here in O'Fallon! Our financiers are standing by to help you secure an incredible deal.
More from Auffenberg Ford North
The Ford F-Series is America’s best-selling pickup line. And the light-duty Ford F-150 leads the way. There are several variants of the popular F-150 including the fully electric 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning. Why should you choose the F-150 Lightning vs. HUMMER EV truck or other options like the RIVIAN R1T? Read more about the…
The rugged Ford Bronco SUV provides plenty of capabilities for adventures across IL and beyond. But many Collinsville drivers want to know more about the Ford Bronco interior, Ford Bronco dimensions, and Ford Bronco cargo space. Auffenberg Ford North has all these Fort Bronco specs and more. Learn about the Ford Bronco interior, dimensions, and cargo…
There’s plenty about the 2022 Ford Bronco interior for O'Fallon drivers to love, like a retro-inspired instrument panel, leather trim, and a generous amount of passenger space. But that’s just scratching the surface! The interior Ford Bronco dimensions are particularly impressive. That’s due in part to the cavernous Ford Bronco cargo space. We go into…