2022 Ford Maverick
What can you expect from the 2022 Ford Maverick? This all-new model has been reintroduced to the Ford lineup as a small pickup truck, sitting next to current favorites like the Ford Ranger. While we wait for the Ford Maverick for sale at Auffenberg Ford North, we’re here to give you a sneak peek of the features and configurations available for the upcoming model year.
Ford Maverick Trim Levels & Price
Collinsville drivers will find the Ford Maverick for sale in three configurations. But, the options don’t stop there. Drivers can choose between two engine options and two drivetrain options for the best performance possible in Fairview Heights. The 2022 Ford Maverick is also offered with a standard four-door crew cab body style with a 4.5-foot bed, along with a wide range of premium amenities and safety features for the roads ahead. Take a look at the price points per trim below:
2022 Ford Maverick
- Ford Maverick XL – $19,995 MSRP*
- Ford Maverick XLT – $22,280 MSRP*
- Ford Maverick Lariat – $25,490 MSRP*
Ford Maverick Performance Specs
Granite City drivers can choose between two engines to power their everyday adventures. The standard 2.5L Hybrid engine is equipped with front-wheel drive, but a 2.5L EcoBoost engine is available with optional all-wheel drive for an extra boost. Explore the specs:
2.5L Hybrid Engine
- Hybrid Power: The Ford Maverick for sale is the first standard all-hybrid pickup in the U.S.
- Powertrain: This hybrid engine comes paired with an electric motor, a continuously variable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive for greater efficiency.
- Output: The standard configuration produces a combined 191 hp, along with a 1,500-pound payload capacity and a 2,000-pound towing capacity.
2.0L EcoBoost Engine
- Gas Power: A non-hybrid alternative, the 2.0L EcoBoost engine is available as an upgrade for an additional $1,085 to the starting MSRP
- Powertrain: This upgraded configuration is equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission and AWD capability as an option for $3,305.
- Output: Power is boosted in this configuration with 250 hp total, along with a 1,500-pound payload capacity, and a 4,000-pound towing capacity. A tow package is also available for $745.
Pre-Order Your 2022 Ford Maverick at Auffenberg Ford North
You could wait for the Ford Maverick for sale, but you can also get a head start by reserving your model today with Auffenberg Ford North. Contact us for more information about the release date and learn how you can secure the pickup of your choice right here in O'Fallon! Our financiers are standing by to help you secure an incredible deal.
More from Auffenberg Ford North
The 2022 Ford F-150 is a powerful pickup truck with head-turning performance specs and incredible towing capabilities. So, how much can a Ford F-150 tow? The F-150 towing capacity can reach a jaw-dropping 14,000 pounds when properly equipped. Learn more about this top-selling pickup truck and how it can enhance your overall driving experience. View…
If you’re on the hunt for a reliable and stylish SUV to take on your Collinsville drives, the 2022 Ford Bronco may be the one for you! The new Ford Bronco price won’t break the bank, and when you explore the lineup, you won’t have trouble finding the model that’s best suited for your…
The Ford brand is staking things up with the new 2022 Ford Maverick, the first-of-its-kind small pickup truck that starts at $19,995 MSRP. While the price is excellent, many want to know about the new Ford Maverick towing power! When properly equipped, the Ford Maverick towing can reach 4,000 pounds! Learn more in this…