2021 Ford Escape Towing Capacity
The new 2021 Ford Escape is a compact yet powerful SUV. For O’Fallon drivers who want great space, quality performance, and towing capabilities, the 2021 Ford Escape is perfect. The Ford Escape towing capacity and Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity is enough to help you haul some larger items through O’Fallon; learn more with us at Auffenberg Ford North!
Ford Escape Towing Capacity by Engine
Even though the vehicle is compact, the Ford Escape towing capacity and Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity is quite mighty. Caseyville drivers can easily tow a small trailer or any large items. Here are the Ford Escape towing capacity and Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity below:
- 2.0L EcoBoost®: 3,500-pound towing capacity with front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- 1.5L EcoBoost®: 2,000-pound towing capacity
- Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
- Plug-In Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
Your tow package can be upgraded as you move through the powertrains, so your hauls in Collinsville can be that much simpler. If you’re looking for more traction, the All-wheel-drive option in the Ford Escape is a great option for increased peace of mind!
Ford Escape Towing & Performance Features
The Ford Escape towing capacity offered is impressive, but so are the towing and performance features to make any job easier. Below are some of the towing and performance features that help your Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity or Ford Escape towing capacity:
- All-Wheel Drive Disconnect: All-wheel drive is automatically turned off when driving conditions are ideal. This promotes efficiency and is only enabled when more traction is necessary for control.
- Selectable Drive Modes: You can select different drive modes to fit your conditions or mood. Choose any of the following: Eco, Sport, Normal, Slippery, and Deep Snow/Sand modes, with or without a trailer or haul attached.
- Trailer Sway Control: This feature provides peace of mind so you won’t be nervous about losing control of your trailer. This system will restabilize and correct any sway movement.
Explore Ford Escape Models at Auffenberg Ford North
The Ford Escape towing capacity is quite impressive so be sure to learn how to drive fuel-efficiently while exerting that much power! Contact us at Auffenberg Ford North about our new vehicle specials.
More from Auffenberg Ford North
Highlights of the 2022 Ford Bronco Interior
There’s plenty about the 2022 Ford Bronco interior for O'Fallon drivers to love, like a retro-inspired instrument panel, leather trim, and a generous amount of passenger space. But that’s just scratching the surface! The interior Ford Bronco dimensions are particularly impressive. That’s due in part to the cavernous Ford Bronco cargo space. We go into…
2023 Ford Escape Interior Dimensions and Features
The 2023 Ford Escape interior is a high-tech feast, whether you’re taking a weekend getaway to Chicago, heading to Lake of the Ozarks for fun on the water, or camping in the St. Francois Mountains. This SUV is both a workhorse for everyday errands, sports practice, and recitals and a great drive for summer vacays…
What is the Towing Capacity of a Ford F-150?
The 2022 Ford F-150 is a powerful pickup truck with head-turning performance specs and incredible towing capabilities. So, how much can a Ford F-150 tow? The F-150 towing capacity can reach a jaw-dropping 14,000 pounds when properly equipped. Learn more about this top-selling pickup truck and how it can enhance your overall driving experience. View…
0 comment(s) so far on 2021 Ford Escape Towing Capacity