2021 Ford Escape Towing Capacity
The new 2021 Ford Escape is a compact yet powerful SUV. For O’Fallon drivers who want great space, quality performance, and towing capabilities, the 2021 Ford Escape is perfect. The Ford Escape towing capacity and Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity is enough to help you haul some larger items through O’Fallon; learn more with us at Auffenberg Ford North!
Ford Escape Towing Capacity by Engine
Even though the vehicle is compact, the Ford Escape towing capacity and Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity is quite mighty. Caseyville drivers can easily tow a small trailer or any large items. Here are the Ford Escape towing capacity and Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity below:
- 2.0L EcoBoost®: 3,500-pound towing capacity with front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- 1.5L EcoBoost®: 2,000-pound towing capacity
- Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
- Plug-In Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
Your tow package can be upgraded as you move through the powertrains, so your hauls in Collinsville can be that much simpler. If you’re looking for more traction, the All-wheel-drive option in the Ford Escape is a great option for increased peace of mind!
Ford Escape Towing & Performance Features
The Ford Escape towing capacity offered is impressive, but so are the towing and performance features to make any job easier. Below are some of the towing and performance features that help your Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity or Ford Escape towing capacity:
- All-Wheel Drive Disconnect: All-wheel drive is automatically turned off when driving conditions are ideal. This promotes efficiency and is only enabled when more traction is necessary for control.
- Selectable Drive Modes: You can select different drive modes to fit your conditions or mood. Choose any of the following: Eco, Sport, Normal, Slippery, and Deep Snow/Sand modes, with or without a trailer or haul attached.
- Trailer Sway Control: This feature provides peace of mind so you won’t be nervous about losing control of your trailer. This system will restabilize and correct any sway movement.
Explore Ford Escape Models at Auffenberg Ford North
The Ford Escape towing capacity is quite impressive so be sure to learn how to drive fuel-efficiently while exerting that much power! Contact us at Auffenberg Ford North about our new vehicle specials.
More from Auffenberg Ford North
If you’re on the hunt for a reliable and stylish SUV to take on your Collinsville drives, the 2022 Ford Bronco may be the one for you! The new Ford Bronco price won’t break the bank, and when you explore the lineup, you won’t have trouble finding the model that’s best suited for your…
The Ford brand is staking things up with the new 2022 Ford Maverick, the first-of-its-kind small pickup truck that starts at $19,995 MSRP. While the price is excellent, many want to know about the new Ford Maverick towing power! When properly equipped, the Ford Maverick towing can reach 4,000 pounds! Learn more in this…
The Ford F-150 is one of America’s best-selling pickup truck. With its incredible towing capacity and performance specs, it’s no wonder that consumers and industry experts can’t stop raving about it. It only gets better with the addition of the new Ford F-150 Lightning EV model. With electric vehicles becoming more popular, it’s not surprising…