2018 Ford F-150 Interior: Features and Specs
The 2018 Ford F-150 interior is available in three cab styles: Regular Cab, SuperCab, and SuperCrew. You’ll find luxury-minded available features like wood and aluminum trim, leather upholstery, and heated front and rear outboard seats. Why head to the jobsite in Collinsville, IL driving anything but the best? Find out about the premium amenities found in the 2018 Ford F-150 Platinum interior today!
From the base trim Ford F-150 XL to the 2018 Ford F-150 Limited interior, you’ll find features that enhance your comfort and utility:
- Storage – Bring along all the tools you need thanks to storage bins and a storage area located beneath the rear seat. In addition, the available flow-through center console has enough room for a laptop.
- Seating – Consider available power adjustable front seats, ventilated and heated front seats, and multiple styles of leather trim.
- Audio Options – Choose between four, six, seven, or 11-speaker sound systems. The top of the lineup is a Bang & Olufsen audio system with a built-in HD radio.
- Steering – A standard tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel provides a custom fit. Higher trims add heating, leather trim, and power adjustment.
- Refinement – Consider adding ambient lighting, power-adjustable pedals, or unique interior design elements.
2018 Ford F-150 Dimensions
With three different cab options, Fairview Heights truck fans can pick and choose their ideal model. The Regular Cab edition can fit up to 3 passengers, while the SuperCab and SuperCrew models can fit either 5 or 6. Be sure to compare those options to competitors like the GMC Sierra 1500 . Explore more detailed measurements today:
- Front (Regular Cab) – 40.8 inches
- Front (SuperCab) – 40.8 inches
- Front (SuperCrew) – 40.8 inches
- Rear (SuperCab) – 40.3 inches
- Rear (SuperCrew) – 40.4 inches
- Front (Regular Cab) – 66.7 inches
- Front (SuperCab) – 66.7 inches
- Front (SuperCrew) – 66.7 inches
- Rear (SuperCab) – 65.9 inches
- Rear (SuperCrew) – 65.8 inches
- Front (Regular Cab) – 43.9 inches
- Front (SuperCab) – 43.9 inches
- Front (SuperCrew) – 43.9 inches
- Rear (SuperCab) – 33.5 inches
- Rear (SuperCrew) – 43.6 inches
Find the Ford F-150 for Sale Near Granite City, IL
Learn more about the new Ford F-150 at Auffenberg Ford North O'Fallon today and see why Ford is the better choice over Dodge! We’re happy to help you compare the F-150 with the RAM 1500 or Chevy Silverado.